Friday, May 1, 2015

"May Day 2015" operation


It's May 1st, "May Day" national holiday, and I thought I could throw together a little op to celebrate it while having fun outside with family and friends.

Obviously also all other Enlightened faction mates of AF10-SIERRA-10 were busy with their families and friends, so I knew that, whatever I did, would be the umpteenth lone-wolf operation.
So, between a piece of cake and a football game on the grass, I managed to put up this one, also engulfing Cecina which is my birth city.

The Resistance tried to fight back by destroying two anchors but they immediately gave up as I reconquered them and re-fielded right away.

22 Km (13,6 mi) between the top-most anchor and the bottom-most anchor, for a total of 35+ kMU.

Happy May Day 2015 everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment